Sunday 18 May 2014

A 4 panel ECD Circle Accordion Card

Hi, How are you? Thanks for dropping in to read my blog.
I hope you have had a great weekend.
I have continued to play with my new Elizabeth Craft Design dies and today's card is made using the Circle Accordion die as well as one of their peel offs. I used the technique of adding glitter to the peel off and then coloring the image using my Copic markers. It's a great technique and they have tutorials on their YouTube site on how to do it.

Here's my card:

The base was made using white card stock (210gsm - so nice and firm). I cut the main frame using the ECD circle accordion die. Then using the circle edges I cut out 4 sections for each page using a Kaisercraft Gelato paper pad.








I used the ECD Happy Birthday die for the sentiment cut out in black cardstock.

I then used ECD warm diamond microfine glitter with a peel off which I polished onto double sided adhesive sheets and coloured with Copic markers.
















Here is the second panel of the card.
I added one of the Lady Bug dies - also from ECD - can you tell I am a fan of their products???



















This is the third panel of my card. I used a Spellbinders circle die, a JustRite Stamp, a Black Tuxedo Memento ink pad and a very pale RV Copic Marker.
I also used the ECD Bees die too!



















.. and here is the last panel of my card.














The main ingredients that I used to make my card are:




Thanks for stopping by and reading my Blog today, I hope you have a great week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...