Tuesday 21 May 2013

It can't be one month ago!

Hello my Blogging friends. It's already the 21st May 2013 and when I look at the date of my last post - yikes! My sincerest apologies for being "off the air" so to speak. I hope you have been keeping safe and well yourselves in the meantime.

My own energies have been directed in different ways just recently and I have still managed some crafty projects too. I also have one or two things to show you that I have had for a while on my "To Post" List.

To update you briefly about my absence. I have had all sorts of surgery on my knees and more is (unfortunately) planned and anticipated. Convalesce has been the name of the game and it is progressing well.

So the "Knee Events" have been:

  • Right knee has had a cortisone injection (Dec 2012) 
  • Left knee has had an arthroscope (22nd Feb 2013)
  • Right knee has now also had an arthroscope (15th May 2013)
  • Left knee due for an injection on the (24th May 2013)
  • Left knee due for total replacement (4th September 2013)
  • Right knee will be replaced early in 2014

The great thing about all of this is that my knees will be in good shape - eventually. I do know they'll never be as good as my own, and some activities will no longer be an option. When all is said, I will be without the nagging pain and not walk like an old woman who feels 150 years old!

Onwards and upwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...