Monday 21 April 2014

A Butterfly Pivot Card

Hello my blogging friends. I hope you are enjoying your Easter Monday.
Another card for you, again another using my new Elizabeth Crafts dies - I love these dies they make card making projects so easy and they look lovely when they are completed.

Here's my Card:









I used Quill 210 gsm card stock as my base and then used First Edition Premium Boho Chic 12 x 12 Paper pad.


I used a few scraps and a Happy Birthday gold peel-off - these are definitely coming back into fashion again!

I used the smallest oval die from the Elizabeth Craft Designs Oval Accordion die set to cut pieces from the design paper.















On the inside of my card I kept it really clean and simple, using strips of the design paper and the label dies that come with the set.















A "Bird's Eye View" taken from the top so you can see the fold of the card and how this pivots - such a clever design.











... and there we have my card for today.
Here are the main ingredients I used to make my card.




Thanks so much for stopping by today to see my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...