Sunday 20 April 2014

An ECD Katie Label Pivot Card

Happy Easter everyone. I hope you have the opportunity to celebrate this time in a meaningful way to you. Whether that's taking time to follow your beliefs or taking time to be with family and friends or just taking time to relax.
At long last these few days have given me an opportunity to get into my craft room and play with some of my new Elizabeth Craft Design Dies. It's been a while. I have been working overseas and then came back to a full in-tray and a long list of priorities.
It has been brilliant to take a bit of time and re-acquaint myself with my Sizzix big shot!!

My first card is one that uses the Katie Label Pivot Card ... take a look.










Here is the front of my card. I used Firts Edition 12 x 12 Hideaway Premium paper pad.

I also used some scraps for the matted layers and a few Dragonfly embellishments that I have had for more years than I really wish to remember!!!

The base card is some quill 210gsm white card stock.




































Here is the inside of the card. I used a Martha Stewart Eyelet Lace round the page punch for the strip on the right side of the inside of the card.






I took this photo by looking down on the opened card so you can see how the pivot framework works












Here are the main ingredients I used to make this card:



Thanks for stopping by and having a look at my card from today, I hope you are having a great Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...