Saturday 4 October 2014

A Coffee Mug House Christmas Card

Hello Blogheads, how are you today? I have been busy in my Craft room today and made a few cards that I can share with you over the next few days. I am trying to make time crafting as I am working overseas for about 10 days leaving here next Monday 13th on a business trip to Las Vegas. Yes it is a business trip, I have a colleague who works there ans we have a client joining us for a meeting.
Fortunately we have a long weekend here in New South Wales meaning Monday is a holiday ... yay more crafting time!

Here is today's card:





































I just loved the Cottage Cutz die when I saw it and it makes a lovely card. I made another one which I'll be showing you too at some point. The Background paper is from a Bo Bunny Christmas 6 x 6 paper card collection, the gold mat card is from an American Crafts metallic glitter 12 x 12 Paper Collection. I used a Spellbinders Floral Oval die and LOTS of scraps to make the little Coffee House!











Here's the coffee house in close up so you can see it better. I was pretty true to the original image on the packaging, adding a B0000 copic to give the snow a little dimension and again using W1 & W3 Copics for shadowing.






















I used a Ribbon I have had in my stash for ages which I think I bought from the Frantic Stamper in the states. I bought lots so it lasts ages!
I placed it under the Oval centre piece and added a bow on top at the side.












Mmm the Vanilla Kaisercraft weave card stock turned Blue in the light when I took this photo no idea why!!! I just took this to show I used a piece of Mirror card, punched a few stars and popped a peel-off on top.




... and there you have it!


Here are the main ingredients I used to make this card:



Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you liked my card

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...