Sunday 12 August 2012

A Father's Day Card

Hello Blog Friends and Family. Another card from me. Yes I know a second card in as many days. However I can only add a post at the weekends at the moment. How are you? Hope all well with you and yours. The card I have today was an easy one to make and is for Father's Day coming up in September for those of us who live in Australia.

I began by using KaiserCraft Spiced Pumpkin weave card stock as my card base.

Then I placed a sheet of Design Paper from a My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart - Be amazing 6" x 6" pad. If you look through the pad you'll see the page with this design on and with the hexagon shapes.

Using my computer I matched the colour and drew a few hexagons with a few letters in them which say "Happy Fathers Day". Then I cut them out and stick them over the design of the paper using foam pads.

The sentiment was something I created on my PC which I cut out and added to the front of the card using more foam pads.




The shirt was a stamp which I have had for ages - Funstamps F P70 Gents Shirt and I used a Memento London Fog ink pad  to stamp it with. I stamped the image a few times so that I could cut pieces out to decoupage onto the image. The tie was stamped onto a piece of scrap I had in my stash. I coloured the shirt stripes using my Prisma Clor Pencils.

... and there you have it. Hope you like it. Men's cards are something I really have to work on so the stamp inspired me as well as the MME papers.

Here is more detail about what I used:


Thanks for stopping by to read my Blog. I'll drop by again soon, until then take care and Be Safe.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...