Sunday 19 August 2012

Such a "Handy" Dad - Happy Father's Day

Hi, How's your weekend going? I am briefly catching up on some admin for the business as well as spending time relaxing looking at crafting web sites and getting excited about growing my "Wish List"!
The card I have today is another Father's Day Card.



Here it is:

I began by using white card for the base of the card and then added a layer of Kaiser Craft Moss weave card stock and a sheets of DP from a Kaiser Craft 6" x 6" pad called "Konstrukt Collection".

Onto this I added some lovely Green Really Reasonable Ribbon - from the February 2012 Subscription pack.

I stamped the image twice (a Funstamp - FR55 called DIY Frame) with a Memento Bamboo Leaves ink pad and cut out the tools to decoupage them for some depth.





I coloured the image with Copics:
Paint: C32, C34
Handles of Tools: YG11, G0000
Metal of Tools, Screws etc: N1, N2, N4, N6
Wood of frame: E09, E13, E15, E17, E47, E97
Saw Handle: E50, E51, YR24
Shading: W1, W3

The sentiment is from Flourishes, the "What a catch" stamp set which I stamped in the middle of the frame, also using the same Bamboo Leaves ink pad. I added a few flourishes with a Mint coloured Spica Pen and there you have it.


I hope you liked this card, it was quite easy to make and I think looks really effective.
Thanks for dropping by take care until the nest time you drop by . . . .
  



1 comment:

  1. Counting the days S-A until we meet. Love the card, funnily enough sent this to Dad in June this year. I decoupaged the tools which worked really well.
    Safe journey

    ReplyDelete

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...