Thursday 12 June 2014

A triple square flip card

Hello my blogging family and friends I hope I find you well today and enjoying what remains of a Great week. I have been away from my crafting space which I do miss being away from after a few days, however work prevails and all there goes well.
The card I am showing you today is the third in theTriple mini-series I have shown so far.

Here is my card:


































This is a lovely card very similar to the two previous ones I have made. It uses similar ingredients just using them in a different way with different embellishments.


































I used little scraps of matching dark pinkish cardstock to make the slim strips shown on the inside of the card which you see when the card is open.


The main ingredients that I used to make this card are:



Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at my blog today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...