Tuesday 24 June 2014

An oval 3 panel accordion birthday card

Hello, thanks for stopping by. I hope this post finds you well and that your week has began well.
I have another accordion card to show you. I am really enjoying making them, the Elizabeth Craft Design dies designed by Karen Burniston make card making so much fun.

So here is my card, it is a 3 panel oval accordion.



























I used a piece of Kaisercraft design paper as the base of my card. Then I used some DCWV bright 12 x 12 coloured card stock for the edges on the frames.

The peel off I used was one I had in my stash - like most of us, I guess, we have things we have collected over time and not used. So it was great to find a use for a peel off I have had or some time.

I have photos of each of the panels:







The first/front panel



I used Transparent Double Sided Adhesive sheets, glitter and Copics to make and colour each of the panels.














The second panel.





A different image on the same peel off. Great to colour and easy to do.













The final panel.



I needed to add little pieces of solver tape to cover the corner edges (basically I didn't but the corners together very well!).

I have now learned to put the edge pieces together first (using little pieces of tape on the reverse) before adding glue and sticking them to the card panel.










The main ingredients I used to make this card:



Thanks for stopping by to read my blog today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...