Saturday 18 July 2015

Happy Birthday (Lilac Stained Glass Window Technique) Card

Hi my blogging friends and family, how are you? I hope you are looking forward to/are having a GREAT weekend. I hope to spend some time in one of my favourite places tomorrow - yep! you've guessed it - my crafting space!

Here is another of the "Stained Glass Window" technique cards I said I'd be showing you: this time a square shape using Sue Wilson Italian and Noble Collection dies.





































I used American Crafts cardstock pack with white to make this card.






































The central medallion was made using the Sue Wilson (Creative Expressions) Calabria die and the Spellbinders Grand Circle smallest die, then backed with clear acetate and adding Art Institute glue and glitter to the back. Once dry the beautiful colours just twinkle through the die cut. on the front.

















I cut up some Pearl ribbon into little rows of three pearls, adding them at each corner of the card.



































In the bottom left corner of the card I added some Lilac Tulle, a few white beaded strands and a Purple flower I made from a Prima collection of flower bits that I found in my stash.



















The main ingredients that I used to make this card:




Thanks for stopping by and reading today's post, I hope all is well wherever you are in your part of the world.

1 comment:

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...