Thursday 18 October 2012

Santa "In the Round"

Hello again, How are you?
Today I have two Christmas cards to show you. It is one design but each card I am showing you has a subtle difference. I was inspired by an image I saw on Pinterest (via Waltzing Mouse Stamps - I think???) and thought I'd have a go at making it.
Here they are:

I have placed this image onto a Blue Background so you can see the scalloped edge of the card.




















I have placed this image onto a Green Background so you can see the scalloped edge of the card.


You'd be right to think "so is that the subtle difference?"...no this isn't the subtle difference - it is the shape of the tags that is different!

The red "Merry Christmas" ribbon I bought at Spotlight.











Here's a more detailed list of the ingredients I used to make this card:




Thanks for stopping by to see my cards. Hope you like them.
Until next time stay well and be safe.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...