Friday 26 October 2012

Three more Christmas Cards

Hi, I hope all is well with you. I have been busy with several card commissions which I am quite delighted about. I have just made three Birthday cards for the SAME person! I was asked to make the first two by friends and because the person is also known to me I needed to make one from Frits and I. I'll show you them after her Birthday as I wouldn't like to let the "Cat out of the bag"!!

I have three more Christmas cards to show you today. I'll post pictures of them with a few "how to's" by each.  Here goes:  This first card is similar to some of the ones I have posted already; I was in bulk creation mode at the time I think.




I used Spellbinders Grand Scalloped Die to create the card base from white card, added a layer of Paper Edition DP. 

On top of that I placed a piece of lace, with a medallion made firstly of Moss coloured Kaisercraft weave card stock and an image from Just Rite Stampers "Old Fashioned Christmas" stamp set; the image was coloured with Copics and both pieces were cut out with Spellbinders standard circles LG.

A little snowflake from my stash finished off the card.






For my second card I made the base Scarlet Kaisercraft weave card stock.

The Design Paper was from Meg's Garden "A Vintage Christmas" paper pack.

The medallion was made using Spellbinders Picot Edge Circle Dies.

The image is from Just Rite Stampers "Bird Houses" (unfortunately no longer available) and the outer ring was cut out using Spellbinders Standard Circles LG and laid on top of a piece of organza ribbon, (after colouring with Copics) with foam pads.



The sentiment for this and the card that follows is from Waltzing Mouse Stamps.


 



This last of my three cards is very similar to my second card just a different type of ribbon and design paper (although from the same paper pad) It does have a similar medallion.

I used Spellbinders Label Fourteen to cut out the sentiment on this card, I used a Memento Rhubarb Stalk ink pad and some Design paper that I had in my stash.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...