Friday 23 November 2012

A Christmas Card with Baubles

Hello Again! Two in the same day. No rain and then it pours!!!
This is a quick post showing you a card I made with more of the beautiful JustRite stamps I now have in my collection.
First off ... here's the card:


I used the JustRite Stampers Holly Background stamp (again! - I think this will become a certain favourite) as well as some of the bauble stamps in their new Christmas releases. This set is the Noel Christmas ornaments set.







I decided to do some embossing using powders and a heat gun - I haven't used this technique for ages and I am still like the child whose eyes widen in awe as the molten powder turns as it is heated!















I was inspired by Kathy Jones who embossed with white powder onto vellum, so I did this for my background and then layered the ornaments on top which I fussy cut out.

Everything was layered on a piece of DP from First Edition and then a couple of red and pale blue crystals, some silver ribbon (Thanks Clare for your generous donation to my stash) a little silver peel off strip and a sentiment and I was done.

More details for the ingredients I used in the making of this card:






Hope you like the card. Thanks for dropping by again!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...