Friday 30 November 2012

Sizzix Pop N Cut Christmas Cards

Hi, how are you today? I am so excited about a recent purchase. Yes, you've guessed it (well the post title is a big hint after all!!). I have invested in the Sizzix Pop N Cuts die cutting system designed by Karen Burniston for Sizzix. It is early days and I am only experimenting at the moment.

Today I have a few Christmas cards to show you created on this cutting system. I also have a video
to show for those who prefer that medium; I show each card and their inside features.  Frits (my lovely Technical Director and Husband extraordinaire) determined that the camera may have had something to do with the quality of my first few video clips. I got to use the old camera!!! So we will experiment later with the new one, so bear with me for now and I (we) will work on the camera thing.


OK Here are the cards .......










OK - that's 10 in all! I did a whole run of them in a day! I made a few of the "Be Good" medallions using one of my most favourite stamps from Waltzing Mouse and used another on the inside which you will see in the video clip.

The papers I used are First Edition and Bo Bunny - I'll be sure to add them to my ingredients list at the end of this post.

Here is my video showing the 10 cards I have listed today in more detail, including their insides!!


... and there you have it. I hope you liked today's posting - let me know in the comments feature at the bottom of this post. I'd love the feedback.

Here is a more detailed list of the products I used:



Thanks very much for stopping by to read by post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...