Friday 1 February 2013

A Card for Ross

Hello there! Can you believe that it is February already! The year has already begun to spin and I'm sure it will have lots in store for us all!
Today I have another commissioned card to share with you. It was requested by his lovely lady Alison and created by me for Ross. Yes it's a birthday card for another chap! Frits on my previous Blog entry and now Ross - two fellah's in a row!






This is the front of the card and it was created (as requested) in a loving baby blue colour, so I used Kaisercraft Bluebell Weave card stock.

You can also see I used a Kaisercraft 60mm wooden letter which I painted using Kaisercraft  Tropical Water paint.

I embossed a matting layer with Spellbinders Imperial M-Bossibility folder.












I used a Sizzix Fancy Frame Bigz Die with some blue card stock scraps and a Tim Holtz ideology Ornate plate over a Happy Birthday sentiment I'd stamped using Just Rite Stamps.

The blue squared ribbon is from a Basic Paper 12 x 12 paper pad.

































Inside the card I used the Sizzix raising platform die, some striped paper from my stash, a photo of Ross (That Alison sent to me) The quote/sentiment she asked me to include and a My2Angels Together Charm.







A closer view of the raised platform, which is hidden when the card is closed but "Pop UP' when you open the card. Underneath the fancy frame I added one of the stickers that my Mother once gave me.













Just love this charm and it sooooo fitted with this card!











Here are the main ingredients that I used to make this card:

InLinkz


Thanks for stopping by to read my blog ... hope all is well with you wherever you may be! We are off on holiday for a week where there is little or no Internet access, I'll tell you all about it when I return.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...