Monday 25 February 2013

Two Pink Cards

Hello! Good to be with you again. After the Power Supply interruptions it's lovely to be back on my PC again. It serves from time to time to not be on your PC as sometimes the issue is not being connected, the issue is in being disconnected and giving you some breathing space away from the cyber environment.

Today I have two cards to show you; the thing they share in common is that they have pink in them and I have used more Marij Rahder 3D Decoupage papers on them.

Here's the first:


Opps! the photo is not quite square - apologies!

The Background Design Paper is from a Kaisercraft "These Days" 6.5" Paper Pad. I coloured the edges with a Vintage Photo ink pad. The Pink Polka Dot ribbon is from RRR.

The Marij Rahder sheet is #2574 and has flowers and this beautiful butterfly on it.

I used a Spellbinders Vintage Lace Motif die on DCWV card stock to provide the background to the flower medallion.

As you can see I went crazy with Gold and Opal white liquid pearls.











On the inside of this card, I carried the theme through in a very simple way, adding a gold "Peel Off" sentiment with more of the design paper and Marij papers.















Here's my second pink card:




This time I used a Kaisercraft "PInk Gelato" 6.5" Paper Pad and remnants from Marij Rahder sheets 2574 & 2575 for the flowers and butterfly.

The ribbon is from my local craft store and the little sentiment is made using a Just Rite stamp on some design paper scraps and cut out with pinking shears. I made up a whole stash of these and I use them a lot.








Similar to the previous card, I simply embellished the inside of this card too.










The main Ingredients I used for these cards:




Thanks for dripping by today. I hope all is well with you and yours


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...