Sunday 24 February 2013

A Primrose card in the round

Wow! Did we have a doozy of a storm here! Here in Dorrigo we have broken records about rainfall in February. We had all kinds of winds and were off power for 36 hours. We have now ordered a little Generator as this is the second time we have been off the grid for longer than 24 hours. Frits tells me that in one day we had 332mm and up until 24th February we have had 698.5mm of rainfall. The previous record was in 2003 when the wettest February monthly total was 523mm with the wettest day dropping 240mm.





Rain has paused and we are told to expect another drop pretty soon, so we'll wait and see. The road between us and the town is closed as it has disappeared over the edge. We made a dash into town today (making sure we stayed as close to the safe edge as possible) to pick up some groceries as we don't know when the road will open!

Fortunately we can get down the Mountain to Coffs Harbour by avoiding both Dorrigo and Bellingen which is handy when we need to get out to get to work! WE hope that particular back road remains available to us through the National Rain Forest.

I'll keep you posted with updates.








Here's the card I wanted to share with you today. (I also have a quick video as well!)




I have photographed it onto a black background so that you might see it better.

I was playing with my Spellbinders Dies and used the Grand Decorative Circles One. This die creates a lovely patterned edge.

The video shows you how I backed it to make the card.

In the ingredients list shown below you can see what Design Papers I used. In this case I also used a Marij Rahder 3D Decoupage A4 sheet
# 2575.









Here is the video I took of this card:




The main ingredients used to make this card:





Thanks so much for stopping by to read my blog today. I hope all is well with you wherever you may find yourself on this planet of ours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...