Thursday 25 July 2013

A Garden Wedding Card

Thanks for stopping by again, I promised to post a card today.

I was asked to make a Wedding card for two people who will have their wedding in a garden. I decided that I would use Graphic 45's Secret Garden papers and that led me to make the card I did.

Here it is:





It is a front step card.
I used Kaisercraft Lilac weave cardstock as the base and G45 Secret Garden Beautiful Blooms Design Paper.

The stamps are from Just rite stampers:
The Kindness Cling set - CL-02095 and the Classic Scallop Borders One Clear set CR-03625.










The central medallion was stamped using versamark ink and then heat embossing with white opaque embossing powder.

The sentiment was made by cutting up a gold peel off to fit inside the centre circle. I used dimensional foam pads to adhere the two layers together.







I used drop pearls from my stash ( I think I got these on e-bay) with little spacers (from spotlight) and stitched these on with very thin bead thread (also available from Spotlight).
I added the spacers with a little strong clear drying glue. (3M Scotch Glue).














A closer view of the Gold Wedding ring embellishments - I got these from a cake decorating shop, however I found them cheaper from the link I have provided below in the ingredients list from New Zealand.














I just love this charm from My2Angels. I have had it for ages because I love it so much and didn't want to use it - however felt this card was a perfect use for it.














Another cake decorating piece, this time cake toppers of a Bride and Groom. They come attached to Tooth Picks. I just cut these off and glued them with string glue. (I bought these at Spotlight in their baking and cake decorating department).


















This is a tag that I cut from Graphic 45 Secret Garden May Flowers Design Paper. I added it to the back of the card as a writing panel, onto which I added a "Congratulations" peel off.
















Another view of this card at a different angle.

















The main ingredients I used to make this card:




Thanks for stopping by. I hope your day has gone well

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...