Sunday 16 November 2014

Circle ring accordion card with Chilly the Penguin

Hello my Blogging friends and family. I hope you are enjoying your weekend. Today we had temperatures exceeding 38 degrees Celsius and then we had the most amazing winds so strong that some of the trees in the garden were almost bent double. In Sydney news of property damage due to trees falling was prolific so we were lucky.
We also had a Raven land with a broken wing we think he hit something in the wind. We'll see if he's in the garden again tomorrow.

Today's card is a ring circle accordion card with one of the Karen Burniston Characters on it - Chilly the Penguin. Here it is ....





Here's the front panel that you see when you open the card. I decorated the inside of the panel with white card stock using the circle from the clock die from Elizabeth Craft Designs (ECD). I;ll show you what I mean in the ingredients list at the end of my posting.

The decorations are peel offs that I have had for ages in my stash.

























When you open the card out you can see the panels better. I used two Chilly's on both white and black backgrounds and hand wrote the words on the central panel on a white mat which was on top of a metallic red panel. I also added the edges in white for a little dimension.










Chilly is so cute - so easy to make and looks just amazing. I added a little crystal glitter around Chilly


















Here he is again on one of the other panels.
































Here you have the back of the card showing how I used a different coloured card stock for each panel - the last one was the metallic red which has a white background.


Here are the main ingredients I used to make this card:




Thanks for stopping by today to read my blog - I hope your weekend is a great one

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...