Tuesday 4 December 2012

Three Decoupage Cards from Jayne Nestorenko Designs

Hi, how are you? We started our Summer here in Australia on December 1st and you may have seen on the news that we began with a real blast with temperatures in NSW reaching 44 degrees Celsius! A heatwave indeed and those temperatures also bring with them the most amazing Thunderstorms, lightening and of course rainfall (which we have been in need of!). In fact on Thursday November 29th we had hailstones the size of your adult thumbnail!!

I have three cards to show you today. I made them some time ago from a free set of decoupage papers that came with the August 2012 edition (Cover 103) of Papercraft Inspirations (UK Magazine). The instructions are found on pages 6 - 8 of the magazine and a free pair of cutting out scissors!


The drawings were made by Jayne Nestorenko and distributed by Crafters Companion. There are more designs available under what she calls (rather appropriate me thinks!)  "The Summer Adorables" range on www.jaynenestorenko.com or www.crafterscompanion.co.uk.

Here they are:
 This first one always reminds me of when my sisters and I were children and we used to go to South-end-on-sea. WE always used to buy cockles served in Brown Malt Vinegar as they were a particular favourite of my Father.

























This too brought back childhood memories. We were strongly encouraged to put all our toys away and keep everything neat and tidy - explains a lot!!!
































This image actually made me smile and really took me back to my formative years when, as children we went to our Grandparents! Sorry I lost the colour inside the laundry basket no idea what happened there!

After the images were all cut out - some more fiddlier than others - I used foam pads to provide the dimension on the decoupaged layers. The images were just added to plain white card stock.

So there you have them. Thanks for dropping by. I have some Super cards coming up to show you which I can only post after the recipients Birthday has come and gone, I don't want to spoil the surprises!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...