Thursday 18 September 2014

4 Clear Panel Flower Accordion Card

Hello dear bloggers. How are you today?
I am watching the news here in Australia and listening to the reflections about Scotland and how it is about to vote on their separation from the United Kingdom - or not!. It'll be interesting when all the votes are in. I suspect many are thinking about all the ramifications if there is a split, whether it be ... What will the new flag (The Union Jack or the Un-union Jack) look like? and what currency will Scotland use? We do live at an interesting time.
In Australia the Police have just uncovered the plot of IS militants to kidnap a stranger in Sydney and publicly execute them ... Horror of Horrors ... just horrendous. Hoe hard must it be for those families in the USA and UK who have lost their loved ones in this way.
I don't usually comment here on my blog about such matters however they do move me emotionally!

I do have a card to share - it seems such a small thing in light of these bigger issues happening in the world. However the small stuff is important too!


























Here is the card. It has four clear panels with peel-off flowers on. Most of the parts are from Elizabeth Craft Designs and shown in the Ingredients list at the bottom of this post.







Here is the first panel. The Peel-off was placed on sticky backed acetate sheets and coloured with Copics after covering the sticky stuff with Warm Diamond glitter.
Then cut it out and added to the first clear panels.














I added a Lady Bug and a Bee with flowers to the Happy Birthday sentiment - all ECD dies.















Here is the third panel - with another of the three panels on the peel-off sheet.














Here is the last of the panels in this card.














Here are the main ingredients that I used to make this card:



Thanks for stopping by today and taking a look at my blog. I am hoping you have a fantastic day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...