Friday 26 September 2014

At Christmas Play & Cheer card

How are you today? I hope you have had or are having a brilliant time!
It's Friday evening as I write this post on my blog, here in Australia and we have some great plans for the weekend. They include going to the Cinema to see "The Equalizer" with Denzel Washington. I remember seeing this series on the TV when I lived in the UK starring Edward Woodward. So we are looking forward to seeing Denzel in action - I've seen the previews and he is certainly a character of action. We are also going to see a show in the evening starring a comedienne we like called Kitty Flanagan. On Sunday I may even get some crafty time - who knows!

In the meantime I have a Christmas accordion card to show you.
Here it is:









Here is the front of the card. I used a white card stock as the base of my card then used some Kaisercraft St Nicholas card stock to bring it to life.
I added a collectables button sentiment and a Petaloo poinsettia flower.

 I used an ECD accordion die to make the structure of the card.




















I took a photo as I held the card open so you can see inside it, I have taken separate photos of each of the two panels. You'll see those in a minute


















In this panel I used a piece of scarlet Kaisercraft weave card stock, a sentiment from the St. Nicholas collectable pack and a flourishes image stamped with Black Tuxedo ink pad and coloured with my copic sketch markers.

I really like this holly card stock - it's so "Christmassy".




















On this panel I punched out a couple of Jingle Bells from a Martha Stewart punch using Gold Mirror card. The ribbon is a paper ribbon cut out from a digi image that I had in my stash of bits and bobs. We all have them don't we. We crafters throw nothing away!


..... and there you have it.









These are the main ingredients I used to make this card:



Thanks for stopping by today. I appreciate you having a look at today's' post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...