Friday 22 March 2013

Another Vertical Mini Album B & W

Hi there. I hope you are well, we are experiencing changeable weather here today; I can just hear the rumble of thunder in the background as I catch up with this post for you!

I made another Vertical Mini Album; this time using Black & White as a theme and I thought you may like to see it. No video this time, just the photos.  I used exactly the same measures and dimensions as last time except I didn't have enough Toilet Roll holders ready to go, so I used a breakfast cereal box as a substitute, to make  the "tubes" needed for the pockets.



This time I used DCWV Black and White 6 x 6 Paper stack (one of my favourites!)

Kaisercraft Black Rhinestones and a Gingham Ribbon (bought at Spotlight).











A better view of the ribbon and Rhinestones, this time I added them to the Flap rather than the top of the album for a change.
















Here are the covered "tubes" that became the pockets inside the mini album.



















This time I made all the Tags the same. I hand cut the black card stock base by hand to fit, likewise the white card stock which I coloured the edges with using an Antique Linen ink pad. All stuck together with DST (Double Sided Tape).

I used the same ribbon as is on the front of the Album so it matches and a Martha Stewart Fan punch was used to decorate the tops and a pearl to finish.








Here's the back of the Mini Album opened out so you can see it a little better.






...... and the inside opened up just so you can see the papers I used to decorate the inside covers of the Album.





The main Ingredients I used to make this Mini Album:




Thanks for stopping by again to view my Blog - it's Made in Dorrigo Day tomorrow so I'll take some pictures and let you know how it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...