Wednesday 5 December 2012

A White on White Christmas Card

Hi, hope things are going well with you today.
I have a quick posting today.



 I was inspired by Kathy Jones (as always) in a magazine article she contributed to the Australian Simply Cards No 49 magazine where she demonstrated creating "White on White" cards for Christmas, so I thought I'd have a go.














Here's my card:



I used the JustRite stampers Holly Background stamp and heat embossed it with white embossing powder on white Vellum.

I added an ornament from the JusrRite Stampers Noel Christmas Ornaments and heat embossed with silver embossing powder on white card.


I cut small pearl beads from a string of pearls I purchased at the Brisbane Expo '12 and then added a "Noel" sentiment (with a little crystal stickles added) from my stash and a lovely white poinsettia to finish.

Here are the main ingredients that I used to make this card:



A quick and simple yet effective Christmas card, hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...