Saturday 7 July 2012

Cupcake Marci Card

Thanks for stopping by to read my blog today. I hope all is well with you.
My card today is another La La Land Digital stamp and one I particularly enjoyed colouring with my Copcs.

Let me show you my card and then I'll describe how I put it together.

I printed my Sugar ‘n’ Spice Marci Digi onto White Neenah Solar card, and used the same card to stamp a background  layer using JustRite Stamps Kindness CL-02095 and Ink Pad: Encore Ultimate Metallic Ink pad “Honeydew”.
I also used the Flourishes Mother of Wisdom stamp set for the words on my card, I stamped this with a Memento Rich Cocoa ink pad.

I used Spellbinders Labels Twenty-Five S7-077 to cut out and emboss the layer behind Marci. I also cut and embossed the sentiment from Flourishes with Spellbinders Labels Twenty S5-026, when still in the die I added Copics B0000 around the edges to add a highlight.





Her's a closer view of Marci; I coloured her with my Copics:

Skin: E50, E51, E11.
Dress and shoes: R20, R27, W1, W3,
Heart on cake: R29, R27
Hair ribbon: R20
White dots: Molotow Marker
Spoon & cupcake base, E17, W1, W3 (The wooden spoon looks red in the photo, it is actually a brown colour)
Icing on cake: Y00, Y11
Apron: G0000, YG61









The Design Paper I used was from Crafers Block 1, which I layered on a piece of brick red and Olive green paper from a HOTP paper pad I had in my stash, all layered onto my card base. The happy Birthday sentiment is stamped with Memento Black Tuxedo ink pad, the "Happy Birthday" sentiment is from the JustRite Fleur De Lis Twenty stamp set Cl 02210, and adhered onto a small piece of patterned paper layered on silver Mirri card. The ribbon is from my stash.

1 comment:

  1. they just get better and better!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...