Tuesday 10 July 2012

Goth Boy with a Blue vest

How is your Monday going? For me today seemed to go so fast, by the time I was able to sit down with a cuppa it was late in the afternoon. Never a dull moment that's for sure. I hope your day is going well.
My card today uses a Digi Stamp from Spesch stamps called Goth boy with a ring it is quite a quick card to put together.

Here it is:

I have made a couple of cards using this character, this is the first. I'll post my others at a later time.

I used a sheet of Design Paper from My Minds Eye - Miss Caroline - Howdy Doody.

The Blue tag is from  a sheet of Design Paper from the Kaiser Craft 6" x 6" paper pad called "Tea at Elsie's Collection".

On top of the tag I used some gold mirri card which I cut and embossed with Spellbinders Label Twenty Three S4-347.
The sentiment was stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa Ink pad using JustRite Stamp set - "Spring Words" - CR-03640.

I hand wrote the word "Wicked" onto the MME Design Paper.




I printed the image onto smooth white card and coloured it with my Copics:

Hair & Bracelet: E13, E15, E17
Skin: E50, E51, E11
Shirt: B34, B95, B000
Trousers: C5, C3, C1
Eyes: G0000
Shaded Background: B0000

... and there you have it!









More details about the ingredients I used to make this card:


Thanks for popping by today. I appreciate you taking time out to have a read. A quick one today and I hope you enjoyed it.

1 comment:

  1. Great card I really like how you have colored the image, it's the hair as I have the same strawberry blonde color hair!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...