Wednesday 13 July 2016

A bright Square Happy Birthday Card

Hello! I hope you are having/or have had a great day!

I have a card to show you today which at its centre has a great Zentangle-type stamp from Sue Wilson, at its heart. I coloured it using a range of Tim Holtz Distressed Marker coloured pens.

Here's my card:








































I used American Crafts white card stock - You may have spotted that I use this quite a bit!!! Having stamped the Zentangled Stamp and coloured it with Distress inks and a water brush. I cut it out using a small Double Pierced square die and I matted this image onto Bubblegum pink card stock.







For the centre of the stamp I used the New York Times square centre die in black and in pink I used the inner frame die.

I then cut some leaves using the Sue Wilson Laced Edged Leaves die.















I cut out the Heartfelt Creations Delightful Daisies and heat embossed them with white embossed powder. Then I coloured the white card stock with Memento Lavender ink using a dauber.

I layered the flowers having shaped them with shaping tools. The leaves I coloured with green distressed inks.











Here are the main ingredients I used to make this card:


Thanks for stopping by today to read my post. I hope you like this card.

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Love the colors and lacy feel of the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pat I really appreciate your comment. I agree my card ended up being a real pretty one, it just seemed to come together by itself, sometimes that happens when I make my cards and there are times when they are a real struggle!

      Delete

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...