Wednesday 27 July 2016

A Pretty Poinsettia and Striplet card

Hello, how are you doing?

Today's card is another Christmas Card - really simple to make and very pretty. I made a few all in different colours too!

Here is the red version:
































I used American Crafts white card stock for the base of my card, then used the mixed colour pack for the backgrounds and poinsettia.

I cut a mat in white using a Sue Wilson Rectangle Double Pierced die for the front of the card which I then cut using the Lattice Heart Striplet die on the left side of the mat and backed with the coloured card.

I made the Poinsettia flower using the same coloured card as used previously, the Sue Wilson stamp which I heat embossed using clear powder and cut out with the matching Sue Wilson classic poinsettia die, I manipulated the leaves with my fingers to add a little shape and dimension, then added a pearl at the centre of the flower.

I cut out the flourish with a Cheery Lynn die in white and added that before sticking the Poinsettia flower onto the top of the card.

I finally added the sentiment using an Elizabeth Crafts Design die.

Here are a few more cards that I made in the same design but in different colours!























Here are the main ingredients that I used to make my card:



Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed looking at this Christmas card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...