Friday 29 July 2016

Silver and white card with amethyst vellum flowers

Hello my blogging family and friends. I hope you are well.

Today's card is a beauty a silver mirror and white card with a touch of colour from the vellum flowers.




































The base of the card was made using American Crafts white cardstock, then I added a piece of silver mirror card as the bottom mat, on top of which  I placed another white mat.

I cut a piece of white card stock and I used the Sue Wilson Regal Striplet and cut it out three times. I backed this piece with some silver mirror card.



























For the centre panel I used the Spellbinders Majestic Labels Twenty-five, cutting out each layer and backing them with silver mirror card. I layered the middle on the top of the card, adding the outer frame with foam tape to raise it for a little dimension. I drew around the oval middle die and fussy cut it out, which I did with the silver mirror card as well.

I used an Elizabeth Crafts Design Happy Birthday die as the sentiment in the middle of the oval panel.







I made the flowers from Vellum using the Sue Wilson Orange stamps and dies, heat embossing the flowers in white and coloured the back with a dauber and Grape Jelly memento ink. I added pearls to their centres and a few Rhinestones elsewhere on the card.









The main ingredients that I used to make this card:



Thanks for stopping by to read today's post. I hope the rest of your day goes well.

2 comments:

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...