Friday 15 July 2016

A Happy Birthday Card in Green and White

Hello, as promised here is the almost Twin of yesterday's card. This time the card is for a Happy Birthday!

Here's the card:




























You can see the resemblance to yesterday's card - I made them together so not surprising really.






I made it in almost the same way I as I did with yesterday's card - a close up of the centre - I didn't use Mirror Card this time.
















I used different leaves this time. I used the Heartfelt Creations Birds and Blooms stamps and dies, colouring them with green distressed inks













The main ingredients that I used to make this card were:


Thanks for stopping by today to read by post. Hope you liked this card...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...