Thursday 14 July 2016

A Thank You Card

Hello my blogging family and friends, I hope you are well and you are enjoying your day.

Today's card is one of two I made that are similar - I'll show the other tomorrow, which is a Happy Birthday version.

Here's today's card:



























This card combines stamps and dies by my favourite - Sue Wilson. On an American Crafts white card stock base. I added a matting layer using American crafts coloured cardstock.

Then using the Caribbean collection - background die I added the die cut in white to the matted layer.




At the heart of the card I used a Sue Wilson stamp - Tumbled Leaves, which I coloured using distressed inks and a water brush.

Then I cut the centre of the stamp with gold mirror card and added a Thank You using an Elizabeth Craft Designs die.










I created a flower using Heartfelt Creations Delicate Asters die from cream American Crafts card stock and Vellum.

I shaped the leaves of the flower, glued the pieces together and added a pearl at the centre.

I stamped and die cut leaves from the Heartfelt Creations Delightful Daisies set heat embossed the in white and coloured them with green distressed inks.










The main ingredients I used to make this card were:



Thank you for stopping by today to read my post. I hope you liked this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...