Tuesday 19 July 2016

Buzzin' bees and Honey Pot Happy Birthday Card

Hello, I hope all is well with you and yours wherever you may be in the world right now!

I have a card to share with you that I was inspired to make by one of the design team on the Heartfelt Creations blog.

Here it is:



I used American Craft white card stock for the base of my card. I then layered the red patterned paper from a Kaisercraft Precious Moments 12 x 12 paper pad. The yellow card stock to make the next mat came from some paper I had in my stash.









I cut out a white oval using the Heartfelt creations eyelet oval die and stenciled the hexagon pattern around its edges using Dina Wakley's Essentials stencil and some Dandelion Memento ink

I laid this down on the card and then layered strawberries and flowers using the Berry Cafe stamps and dies. I coloured these images using a variety of Distressed ink pens and a water brush.

I cut out some of the little white flowers and paper shaped them and added them with glue to add some additional dimension.

























I just adore this little industrious bee. I stamped, cut and coloured it,then added some Glossy accents to make it pop!




































I added one of the Hummingbird from the Botanical Orchid collection from Heartfelt creations. It just seemed to fit.... hope it doesn't argue wit the bee!!!



















There you have it!

Here are the main ingredients I used to make this card:



I hope you enjoyed today's post. Thanks for stopping by I do appreciate you taking a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...