Monday 18 July 2016

Harry's 14th Birthday Card

Hello - it was Harry's (our grandson) Birthday on the 20th June. I made a card, we weren't able to be with him on the day, however we went into Sydney the following weekend to meet him and spend the day with him and the rest of the family.

Here's his card:











Harry got a new BMX bike for is birthday. Everyone pitched in so that he could get it. It was a Black and Silver bike and this inspired the card that I made for him.


I began with white American Crafts card stock for the base of the card.

I used a sheet of Bo Bunny Paper for the left hand side panel.


















The sentiment was stamped using a Paper Smooches stamp which I heat embossed in white. I decorated the outside of the black mat with a white Signo pen.















On the side of the card I added some metal dies - which Harry couldn't help but play with and admire.
















I cut out the sentiment using a Cottage Cutz die in black and I added the numbers using a white Peel Off and hand wrote "TODAY".












I went onto google and found the image of a Black and Silver BMX bike, which I printed out, fussy cut and added Glossy Accents to.

















Here's what I did with the inside of the card. I cut up and reconfigured the Elizabeth Craft Design Frog Die.

I hand wrote the message on a die cut made with a Spellbinders Fancy Tags 2 die.











Then here is the boy himself receiving his card:











Yeah! .... he likes it!




























A lovely picture of Harry to finish with!























The main ingredients that I use to make Harry's card:


Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you like Harry's Birthday Card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, if you have a minute I would love to hear from you and read your comments. Just fill out the box designed to help you do this. I really look forward to reading every comment; so please leave a few words when you drop by - Thanks, I really love and appreciate it.
Sally-Ann (Sazz)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...